September 2021: V3.2.0
Custom Content Generation
This new feature can be made available to Managers as a new Tab that enables users to create their own content using a mobile device that can be shared directly with the team. This feature is intended to be used for General Company Updates, Safety Reminders, and Shout Outs.
The Content must be in a video format and less than 1 min in length.
- Video can be upload from mobile device content library (iPhoto, Samsung Gallery, etc)
All videos will undergo an approval process by Worklete once uploaded
Video will display along with Daily Check-In and Training Content
July 2021: V2.4.2
June 2021: V2.4.1
Continue button inaccessible on the "What best describes your experience playing sports or other structured physical activity? " when using iPhone SE (2nd gen)
June 2021: V2.4.0
New Company Sign-in Flow
Our new Company Sign-In flow enhances the user experience on mobile devices that are not enabled to receive text messaging. This new sign-in step enables push notifications and minimizes the need on these devices for frontline users to sign in and out of the platform on a daily basis.
In most cases, your company name will be a three-letter ID that is assigned by Worklete. The three-letter ID should be entered in the text field above to get the user to the sign-in screen where they can enter either their Mobile Number or User ID and passcode.
To identify your Companies three-letter ID, contact your Customer Success Manager or Support@worklete.com.
If a user is unaware of their Company ID, they can use the HELP ME SIGN IN feature on the login screen.
Tapping the HELP ME SIGN IN will provide the user with various options to help them with whatever issue they may be experiencing, including contacting the Worklete Support Team directly.
All users' unique sign-in credentials (username/mobile number and 4-digit pin) will not be impacted.
April 2021: V2.2.2
My Teams Tab: In-App Performance Data
The Worklete platform now provides key performance metrics for team Managers in real-time
to ensure their team is getting the most out of the Worklete Program.
Active Team Members
- A high-level metric of the total users that have the currently logged-in Manager designated as their supervisor.
- A dynamic metric reflects the total count of Active Team Members that have Checked-In thus far within the 24 hour period.
New Team Members
- A dynamic metric that will come and go as new team members join the currently signed-in manager's team.
- Full list of users indicating their sign-in status during the current 24 hour period
- Full list of users that yet to complete their initial sign-in
Average Quiz Scores
- Provides an ongoing aggregate percentage of how the currently signed-in managers team is performing on their quizzes.
- This metric is designed to provide a high-level assessment of how well the team is understanding and retaining the training material they have completed
Lesson + Quiz Breakdown
- Indicates where, in the sequential training curriculum, your team is
- Provides a breakdown of the average quiz score for each training topic
- Ideal for managers to address low quiz scores in a group setting to address any uncertainty around the training material. Reach out to email@example.com for additional resources to help with this process.
- The ongoing count of your teams acknowledgment of high performing users