Kiosk Mode is designed to enable the easy sharing of devices for team members who may not have access to a dedicated smart device in order to use the Worklete App. Common use cases include warehouse workers or locations where personal devices are not allowed in the work area.
- Any device with the Worklete App can be turned into Kiosk Mode in less than 30 seconds.
- Kiosk Mode will require obtaining a Worklete Company ID to use.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your Company ID.
- Kiosk Mode requires team members to have an employee ID on file to log in.
- Phone numbers and email addresses are not required.
- Turning a device into Kiosk Mode will enable auto-logout after 2 minutes of inactivity to ensure the device is ready for the next user.
Turning on Kiosk Mode:
- Tap the gear icon at the top right corner on the Worklete sign-in screen.
- Enter your 6 digit Worklete Company ID.
- This is a unique number that is generated by Worklete for each of their customers.
- Email email@example.com in order to obtain your Company ID.
- Tap the Shared Device toggle to ON.
- Add an optional nickname for the device.
- Tap Continue and then Done.
Turning off Kiosk Mode:
- To turn off Kiosk Mode, follow the same steps above for turning Kiosk Mode on but instead, tap the shared device toggle to OFF.
Logging Into Kiosk Mode:
- The device must be in Kiosk Mode.
- The team member must have a unique ID number on file with Worklete.
- This is often an employee ID number.
- Kiosk Mode does not require a phone number or email address to log in.
- Tap the sign-in button, enter your employee Id number and passcode.
- If this is the first time logging in with Kiosk Mode, you will set up your 4 digit passcode.
- That's it!
A Team Member Forgot Their Passcode:
- If a team member forgets their passcode, they can request a passcode reset from their manager during the sign-in process.
- Their manager will be notified of the passcode reset request.
- Once approved by the manager, the team member will be able to set up a new passcode the same way they did when first logging in on Kiosk Mode.
A Manager Receives a Passcode Reset Request:
- If a manager receives a passcode reset request, it will appear on their today screen in the Worklete App.
- The manager should confirm that their team member needs the passcode reset and tap the Reset Passcode button.
- Their team member will now be able to set up a new passcode upon their next login attempt.
- The manager should let their team member know to log in.