Worklete had implemented a 30-Day delay before all new associates begin their training on the Worklete platform. This allows time for new associates to complete their general Penske onboarding and training process before they receive Worklete lesson assignments every two weeks. This new feature is also aimed to account for the turnover rate among temporary associates. For this reason, associates with a newly assigned SSO # will only get access to the Worklete platform 30-days after the new SSO # is assigned.
This delay went into effect on 9/19/19 and will impact NEW SSO accounts as follows:
- The 30-day leeway would apply to all new accounts created. This includes existing accounts that have been online for less than 30 days, new hires, & conversions from Temp to Full-time.
- The 30-day time period starts based off of when a user shows up in the daily data feed to Worklete. This typically occurs 48 hours after the SSO# is assigned in Gensuite. Note that this date is likely a few days prior to the physical start date.
- During the 30 day window:
- The user account will not show up anywhere in the reporting dashboard.
- The user account will not be taken into account on any completion reporting.
- The user account will be able to complete any courses assigned to them.
- After 30 days, new hires will appear on reporting as usual and have the standard onboarding lessons assigned.
Read on to learn how this new feature affects your teams:
- The feature is based on the daily SSO information provided by Penske to Worklete via a technical integration.
- New hires who do not make it through a 30-day orientation won’t spend time on the program.
- New hires won’t have to balance Worklete with other training demands during their first few weeks.
- Workers who are added to the system before their actual start date (or who are added but don’t ever show up at that location) and are unable to complete their Worklete training immediately won’t negatively impact their location’s Worklete Score.
- A temporary employee converting into a full-time employee will experience the 30-day delay due to the new SSO assignment.
- Temporary SSO accounts do not automatically sync with Full-Time SSO accounts on the Worklete platform. Please submit any course sync requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
The feature does NOT affect past completions, past statistics or admin status.
If you have any questions or concerns about this new feature and how it affects your teams, email email@example.com.