Worklete supports integration with Ultipro to ensure that user information is up to date on the Worklete platform. We utilize this integration to determine who will receive training, what kind of training they receive, and which location they are trained at.
Note that Worklete will only access the user data necessary for creating Worklete accounts for your employees and assigning the correct courses based on job titles.
The information below will provide the steps for your technical team to take in order to enable this integration:
- Login to your Ultipro master/administrator account.
- Navigate to https://connect.ultipro.com/web-service-accounts, then find “Service Account Administration”. System Configuration > Security > Service Account Administration.
- Under Service Account Administration, create a web service account for Worklete.
- Creating a web service account for Worklete will assign a unique user API key. Please provide the following information to Worklete in order to properly set up the API:
- User API key
- Web service account username and password
- Grant permissions for the Worklete web service account to “View” role with “Personnel Integration” Web Service.
- Specific permissions required should be verified between your IT team and Worklete Integration leads, selection depends on your internal field value definitions.
- Print the list of verified permissions granted to Worklete and forward to Worklete Integration leads.
If you have any questions, please contact your Customer Success Manager or the Worklete Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.