Invite codes are used securely verify and account access for new Worklete users.
If your organization is using invite codes, we recommend first adding your team admins to their teams to ensure that they have the right permissions upon completing account sign-up.
- As a Team Admin, first, identify your Team Admins.
- Send invite codes to your Team Admins.
- Instruct Team Admins to sign up at http://app.worklete.com/signup
- Team Admins can view their team(s)’ invite codes under Scoreboard > Team List > New Invite Codes notification bar.
- Click "Invite Now".
- You will now see a section named "Invite Codes" where you can view invite codes for new team members.
Team admins can deliver invite codes in multiple ways:
- Print their list to share invite codes at the next team meeting
- Email the printed list of codes to the team
- Keep the Invite Code list open on a mobile device to distribute codes in person to team members in the field
- Once members are provided with their invite code and the Worklete sign-up link (http://app.worklete.com/signup), they will land in a signup flow requiring them to input their invite code and to set up their account.
- Once a member has completed setting up their account, their invite code will disappear from your invite code list and you can view the member under their team.
If you encounter questions or issues during this process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.