Developing new skills takes repetition. It takes 18-254 days to create a habit.
As a leader, it is your job to ensure your team members are continuously completing their Worklete training and practicing in-person with your Worklete Champion(s). You play a leading role in teaching your team to “work like an athlete” and in staying injury and pain-free.
Leader (Admin) responsibilities:
- Launching the program at your location.
- Get your team members to add Worklete shortcuts to their mobile devices and to their desktop/laptop machines for easy access.
- Ensure your team members can access their Worklete accounts on Kickoff Day.
- Assign the right permissions to other leaders who need to monitor and engage team members in course completion.
- Participate in The Huddle with other Team Admins and Champions.
- Conduct and review Worklete Training together at team rituals.
Worklete Program Structure:
Week 1: Complete the new course
Week 2: Practice new course content with a Champion
- Review Worklete course completion progress through the Scoreboard view.
- Ensure your HRIS system is updated for personnel changes so that Worklete Scoreboard correctly reflects any individual vacations, medical leave, or military leave.
- Contact your Worklete Customer Success Manager as soon as possible for any potential support needs (e.g. specific training requests, feedback on platform experience or issues) on an ongoing basis.