Penske Logistics’ Certified Worklete Champions can now complete an online recertification at the 1 year anniversary of their in-person certification date. This online certification will be in place of attending an in-person seminar. Completing this online certification will extend the validity of a Champion certification to 2 years from the date of the initial in-person certification.
The Online Recertification course will be available to current Champions directly on their Worklete account and will appear like a normal course for them to complete.
The course is expected to take up to two hours to complete and can be completed in sections over the course of the 60 days it is assigned.
Champions will still need to complete their monthly module on-time regardless of having an active Champion Recertification course they are working on.
Online Recertification Course timeline:
- 30 days before 1 year anniversary: Champions will receive an email notification that the online recertification course is now available. The online recertification course will then show up on the Champions Dashboard.
- 7 days before 1 year anniversary: Champions will receive an email reminder 7 days before their current in-person certification expires.
- Date of 1 year anniversary: Champions will receive an email notification of grace period to complete Online Recertification course.
- 60 day grace period after 1 year anniversary: is a 60 day grace period after the 1 year anniversary.
- 61 days+ after 1 year anniversary: The Online Recertification course will expire and the Champion badge will disappear from their account on the platform. They will then be required to attend an in-person Champion Certification course in their area.