Worklete currently provides training content to Penske's Warehouse, Drivers, and Office associates (including contingent labor) based on the following job categories:
- DCC or DCM Management
- Driver (Reduced Experience)
Team rosters and user accounts are managed through the company's Training Tracker and Gensuite system. In order to make a change to an associates account or your team roster simply update the associates active status, job category, and/or their location assignment as needed.
In order to assign a Job Category to an employee, follow the steps below:
- From Gensuite Home, select Scope - Business Instance and Site
- From the "I want to" search box, type Training Tracker and click Search!
- Click the Training Tracker icon in the Search results panel
- Click the Manage drop-down
- Click on the Search Employee under Employee option
- Search for the employee using the Employee Navigator by entering last name or Employee ID
- Click the Employee ID hyperlink to the left of the name
- Select the job category from the drop-down list in the Edit Employee page and click the Submit Changes button
The Worklete Online Platform will reflect those changes within 48 hours.
NOTE: If you do not remove the pay code, the interface between Penske HR and Training Tracker may reactive the leased associate.