To add the Worklete Logo (See attachment) to your desktop shortcut, follow the steps below:
For Mac OS
- Select the folder whose icon you want to change and press Command+i to open that folders Info panel.
- Open the image you want to use for the folder's icon in Preview. Press Command+a (to select it) and then Command+c (to copy it).
- Back in the info panel, click on the icon in the top left corner and press Command+v to paste your customized icon image.
There are a few more caveats to doing it on Windows, but it's still pretty simple. All you need is a .ico file for your icon. You can turn a .png file into a .ico with an online converter, but we've gone ahead and attached a .ico version to this article as well. Once you have it, save it in a safe place (since you can't delete it later on, or else your custom icon will disappear), then just follow these steps:
- Right-click on the folder or shortcut that you want to customize and choose Properties.
- Go to the Shortcut tab if you're changing the icon of a shortcut. Click the Change Icon button.
- Browse to the .ico file you want to use and click OK.