In order to ensure you can receive Worklete email notifications be sure to update your Worklete account with your current email address and add our domains to your safe sender list.
To add Worklete as a safe sender in Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo, see the steps below:
How to whitelist an email address with Gmail
Sign in to your account at Gmail.com and do the following:
- Open the settings icon at the upper right-hand side of Gmail (the gear icon), and choose Settings from the list.
- Open the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab.
- Click the link called Create a new filter. If you already have lots of filters, you won't see this link until you scroll to the very bottom of the page.
- In the From field, enter the domain names listed below to whitelist.
- To enter multiple domains in each field separate them with OR (ex: worklete.com or litmos.com)
- Click Create filter at the bottom of that pop-up window.
- Click Never send it to Spam then click the Create filter at the bottom of that pop-up window to make the whitelist filter
How to whitelist an email address with Outlook.com
For Outlook.com, Windows Live Mail, Hotmail and MSN Mail, sign in to your account at Outlook.comand do the following.
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner and then More mail settings
- Select Safe and blocked senders and then Safe senders
- Add the domain of the email you want to whitelist to the list of Safe Senders
See also Outlook.com’s help on I didn’t receive an email someone sent me.
How to whitelist an email address with Yahoo! Mail
Sign in to your account at Yahoo! Mail and do the following.
- Mouse over the Settings menu icon and select Settings
- Click Filters and then Add
- Enter a Filter Name
- Create a new filter for each domain or email address you want to whitelist and enter the domain of the email you want to whitelist in the Sender field
- Select Inbox as the folder to deliver the email to
- Click Save and then click Save again
Click here for more information on whitelisting emails and domains.