The Worklete Score is generated by activities by current members. It is a constant rolling average over the previous 10 weeks for all team members. Newly added members won't have an effect on the team Worklete Score until they have completed a course.
Articles in this section
- When I log in as an Admin, I see this message. What does this mean?
- Admin / Leader Overview
- How can I get admin access to my team(s)?
- Using the Worklete Reporting Dashboard
- What is the Worklete Score?
- How is the Worklete Score calculated?
- Does the Worklete Score take my current course into account?
- Where will the Worklete Score appear?
- My teams are in a constant state of flux. We may lose three team members and gain 3 team members. How will this affect our Worklete Score?
- If a team is new, do they receive a Worklete Score?