There are five general reasons why a user may not be receiving notification emails.
- Your companies corporate firewall is blocking emails from one of the various IP or domain addresses Worklete uses. Your IT department will need to whitelist our IP and Domain addresses. Click here for the full list.
- The email was delivered to your spam or junk folder. To prevent this from happening again, add our domains to your Safe Sender list. Click here to learn how to do so in Gmail, Outlook, and Yahoo.
- Your email address has been entered incorrectly into your HR system. Worklete generally emails the email address provided by your HR system. Verify the email address associated with your Worklete account is correct.
- Your Worklete account has a different email address listed then the email you are checking. Verify that you are checking the correct email.
- There is an invalid or missing email address in your companies HR system profile.
Contact Support@Worklete for further assistance.